If you wish to become a member of YET or make use of any of our member services, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Membership terms and conditions (“Terms”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE YET.life TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN-UP FOR A YET MEMBERSHIP AND DO NOT ACCESS OR ENTER OUR YET COMMUNITY SITE.
By accessing this website and signing-up for a YET Membership, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Yet.life if you do not agree to abide and be bind by all of the terms and conditions stated in the pages of this legal document.
- Using our community platform
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for the Site.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of YET.life Website.
YETLIFE Limited the owner and operator of the YET platform, whose registered office is 23 Stasinou Str., 1st Floor, 2404, Egkomi, Nicosia, Cyprus and whose company registration number is ΗΕ 414218.
By using the YetLife Platform you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(3) you have the legal capacity to legally binding contracts under applicable law and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
(4) you are not under the age of 18;
(5) you will not access the Platform through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
(6) you will not use the Platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(7) your use of the Platform will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your membership account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof)
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “member”, “user(s)”, “subscriber”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person registered on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “YET” “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, “community platform” refers to our Company, YETLIFE Limited. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and YETlife Limited. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Member in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Member’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services (regardless if are provided for free or payment is required), in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the Republic of Cyprus. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, YETlife Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on YET.life. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from YET.life for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from YET.life
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from YET.life
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from YET.life
- Redistribute content from YET.life
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. YETlife Limited does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of YETlife Limited, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, YETlife Limited shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
YETlife Limited reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, vilifying, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant YETlife Limited a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
As a condition of your use of our community platform, you agree that you will not:
- breach any laws or regulations;
- violate the community and posting rules as detailed in our; Terms & Conditions of Use
- post any material which is deemed threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent or includes any imagery showing harm to animals;
- post any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm our community platform or the interests of its users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our community platform technology or infrastructure;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our community platform without our express written permission;
- interfere with the proper working of our community platform;
- collect information about other users of our community platform, including email addresses, without their consent;
- use any of our community platform’s copyrights and trademarks without permission;
- bypass measures designed to prevent or restrict access to certain parts of our community platform;
- sell any unlawful or counterfeit goods or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse content that we may believe is inappropriate or is in breach of the above terms. If we believe that you are breaching these Terms in any way and/or behaving suspiciously on our community platform we may, at our discretion, inform other community platform users that have been in contact with you and recommend that they exercise caution.
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in our community platform. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download and print our community platform pages for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms.
Access to certain areas of our platform may be restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our platform, or indeed our entire community platform, at our sole discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our platform or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion without prior notice, if we believe you are making improper use of our platform.
You are responsible for all information that you submit to our community platform and any consequences that may result from your posts, comments, messages, and content.
In order to avail access to our members area and services, you shall be required to register and create an account with us. You will have the option to upgrade your account under the heads of “FREE Membership”, to “Membership Subscription”, or “Power Pass” (as those are outlined further down).
In order to register for a member’s account with us (an “Account”) you need to provide certain personal information such as full legal name, email address, country of residence, date of birth and username -password.
In order to activate your membership registration, you will need to verify your e-mail address, via the link we will provide you on your welcome email.
You represent and warrant that all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate, and you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account.
We encourage you to use a “strong” password (a password that includes a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols) with your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the above.
When creating an Account, don’t:
- Provide any false personal information to us (including without limitation a false username) or create any Account for anyone other than yourself without such other person’s permission;
- Use a username that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- Use a username that is offensive, vulgar, or obscene or otherwise in bad taste.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, false, or misleading or to reclaim any username that you create through the Service that violates our Terms.
Our Services are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members. Our website reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts. Our website reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
An individual needs to register itself through valid email address and an individual can only own one account on one valid verified email address.
- YET Membership plans
We may offer a number of membership plans, including paid for and free plans open to all users, and special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties, in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at in the sign-up process on our website, or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your YET membership by visiting our website, logging in using your unique username and password you were assigned to at registration stage.
All services and products offered within the YET platform, are governed on a per-service/product T&C’s specifically applicable to each said service/product.
Products and services available to members may vary from time to time, with new services being added or existing ones withdrawn. Members may not have immediate access to all services displayed on our website at any given time if they are planned to be introduced at a later date.
Membership is not transferrable. Your login details are personal to you. If we find that you have provided your login details to any third party, we reserve the right to terminate your membership for breach of this agreement.
We may also be required to suspend or terminate your account if you do not keep it up to date, such as where you may be required to provide updated identification documentation for the purposes of KYC and anti-money laundering regulations or where otherwise requested by us.
Account access and passwords
The member who created the YET account (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the YET account and the YET ready devices that are used to access the service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the YET account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on logging history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the YET ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method (if any) associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or suspend it in order to protect you, YET or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
5.1 “FREE Membership”
All YET.life users at registration are eligible and joining the “YET FREE Membership” plan, subject to requirements of Clause 1, being fulfilled.
This means the right to have access to the specific restricted members section of the YET.life website provided by YET and any services provided FREE to all YET members.
- Payment and Payment Methods (including all YET paid services & products)
- To use some YET services, we provide one or more Payment Methods. The user may choose either of the payment methods as enlisted on the checkout page.
- You authorise us to charge your preferred Payment Method associated to your account to purchase Services and Products, that are either directly offered and operated by YET, or are offered and fulfilled by third party providers or sellers. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Our website uses third party payment providers to receive payments from users. We are not responsible for delays or erroneous transaction execution or cancellation of orders due to payment issues.
- We take the utmost care to work with 3rd party payment providers, but we do not control their systems, processes, technology, and workflows, hence cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers.
- We reserve the right to refuse to process transactions by users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by buyer with us or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- The users acknowledge that we will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims, etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond our control.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction on account of the cardholder. The user is solely responsible for the timely authorisation of any payment to reach our company.
Grant of Access for Subscribers
When you purchase a Subscription to access YET Paid Content and unrestricted services access, We will grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to access and use the relevant Paid Content for your sole individual purposes.
You expressly understand that all YET services are delivered via the internet. These are on-line digital services, and you will need to have undisturbed internet access to utilise your membership and or subscription services.
All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved by YETLife Limited and or its licensors.
The licence granted to you does not give you any rights in Our Paid Content (including any material that We may licence from third parties). The licence granted to you under is subject to the following usage restrictions and/or permissions:
- You may not copy, rent, sell, publish, republish, share, broadcast or otherwise transmit the Paid Content (or any part of it) or make it available to the public. (see reference Clause 14.)
7.1 YET FREE membership:
You can cancel your YET FREE membership at any time. Un-used balance of the Loyalty program points will be forfeited and lost on the effective cancellation date. To cancel, go to your “Account” page and follow the instructions for cancellation.
Once you cancel you will no longer have access to the Free membership Services, including all content and community resources, services, and general access to our community.
We reserve the right to cancel your subscription at any time and for any reason, at our entire discretion.
8.1 Cooling off period: In accordance with the Directive (EU) 2019/2161 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 November 2019 amending Council Directive 93/13/EEC and Directives 98/6/EC, 2005/29/EC and 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament, and in particular Directive 2011/83/EU as it has been transposed into National Law of the Republic of Cyprus.
As per Article 16, We have the right and shall not provide for the right of withdrawal set out in Articles 9 to 15 in respect of distance and off-premises contracts as regards the following:
(m) the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and his acknowledgment that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
8.2 All YET Members must give their express consent for the activation of any paid digital content with immediate effect prior of Us, as YET accepting their offer to access our restricted paid digital content services. In addition, they are required to acknowledge that they are waiving their right to the 14 days “cooling off” period.
8.3 If a Member does not wish to waive there right of the 14 days cooling off period, their request to pay for digital content access cannot and it will not be processed and unfortunately, they will not be able to purchase any of our digital content services and products.
8.4 Users are advised to exercise due caution and care before making payment for any digital products, or services as the fees for such digital services and products are NON-REFUNDABLE and the Company shall not process any requests for any refunds.
9.1 Without affecting any other rights and remedies which we may have and without liability to you for any losses which may result, we may terminate these terms and conditions:
a). immediately and without notice if:
- in Our view, your continued membership risks bringing YET into disrepute in any way
- you fail to renew your membership by the date your membership has completed its cycle.
- we are required by any applicable law to terminate these terms and conditions.
- b) at any time by giving you 7 days’ notice in writing.
On any termination of these terms and conditions your right to use the YET site and the Services shall cease, and we may terminate your access to and use of the Site and Services and invalidate any relevant access details.
9.2 Termination for whatever reason of these terms and conditions shall not affect:
- any rights, liabilities or obligations which accrued before such termination;
- any right to payment of fees; and
- any of these terms and conditions that are intended to continue to have effect after such termination.
If we terminate your individual membership under clause 9.1(a) or 9.1(b), you may appeal our decision to terminate by contacting [email protected] The matter will be referred to an independent third party chosen by us, and any decision they make regarding the termination of your membership will be considered final and binding.
YET Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE LOYALTY PROGRAM TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM BY CONTACTING SUPPORT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR LOYALTY PROGRAM ENGINE.
- 1 ELIGIBILITY AND OVERVIEW
The Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal Members for purchasing our products, services and for participating in certain YET experiences on the Site. You are able to earn points in the Loyalty Program by making eligible purchases or taking certain other Program actions at our Site.
- The YET Loyalty Program (the “Program”) is offered only on YET.life,at the sole discretion of YETlife Limited (“YET”, “Company”, “us”, “our” or “we”). Your participation in the Program is subject to all present and future YET terms and conditions, including this sub-section of YET Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions (these “Program Terms”). These Program Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with us, including any agreement for products or services.
- All YET members participate in the Loyalty Program and no specific application for participation is required. Members must be at least 18 years old of age. YET reserves the right at any time to limit the number of participants in the Program or in any individual Program points class.
- By joining the Program and becoming a Program participant (“Member” or “you”), you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Loyalty Program Terms and by any changes or modifications we may make. You should review these Program Terms and the related Loyalty Section on our website frequently in order to understand the terms and conditions that apply to the Program, as these may change from time to time. Further by participating to the Loyalty Program, you also agree to be bound by our website YET.life’s Terms & Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice & GDPR, all of which are incorporated herein by reference. For the avoidance of doubt, your continued participation in the Program after any changes or modifications have been made to any of the Program Terms constitutes your consent and agreement to be bound by such Program Terms.
- The Program allows YET members who have completed the membership enrolment steps (applies to both Free and Paid subscription membership; each, a “YET Member” or “Member”) in accordance with the present Terms and Conditions to collect points when making purchases on items identified from time to time by the Company (“Eligible Purchases”), and to redeem these points for rewards, discounts, benefits and/or rebates offered by the Company from time to time. This applies also for the Activity awarded points (“PowerPoints”) whereas no purchase is necessary, but certain actions earn the member points in the applicable points class.
- Members acquire no vested right or entitlement to the continued availability of any particular reward, discount, benefit or redemption level in any of the reward points classes we may offer from time to time.
- YET reserves the right, at any time in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to change Rewards, discounts, benefits, how you earn Points, and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and other Program action.
- The Program is open to all YET members. By becoming a YET member and creating a YET account profile, you are also creating an account for the Program. Only one (1) account may be associated with a single email address of a legally identified natural person.
- Loyalty Program Enrolment: YET.life currently offers both a FREE membership, and paid Subscription membership plans. All categories and plans of memberships are eligible to the YET Loyalty Program.
- Loyalty Program accounts will be identified by the member’s email address linked to a physical person. Members will not receive a membership card or membership number.
- In the event of a dispute over the identity of the member enrolled in the Program, the member will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of enrolment. For purposes of these Terms, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All YET members must verify their email address as part of the Registration process to the YET membership; and the associated email to members name, their username and/or legal name relationship between them as those provided will remain in force for the duration of their membership.
- You may be required to provide your full name, mailing address, email address, contact phone number and date of birth in order to redeem your Loyalty Points. We may additionally request KYC identification documents. You are solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy and privacy of your account information and for updating it as required. To redeem Points for a Reward, you must have both a valid physical and email address linked to your account.
- Program Members are responsible to advise the Company or/and update their account profile immediately of any change to their email address or other contact information.The Company will not be responsible for any communication not received by a Program Member, provided that the Company sent such communication to the email address or other contact information available on file for such Program Member.
Participation, Benefits, Collection and Redemptions
- The YET Loyalty Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal customers for joining our positive movement community and purchasing YET services, products and/or taking other Program-related actions. You may unlock Program Loyalty classes (each a “class”) by making eligible purchases or taking certain other qualifying Program actions. You may earn activity points (“PowerPoints”) for activity in the YET social media platform and purchase related points on eligible products (“Charms”) for purchases on each qualifying transaction on YET.life may also, at its sole discretion, provide additional Loyalty Points classes in connection with certain transactions and promotions. Rewards and Classes may change from time to time and may be offered on a limited basis. Once you unlock a Class, you may be eligible for certain benefits, discounts, perks and rewards (collectively, “Rewards”) applicable to that Class. In order for your eligible purchase or action to qualify for Points, you must be enrolled in the Program, and you must be logged in to your account online prior to making such purchase or taking such action. Information regarding qualifying purchases and other actions to unlock applicable Classes will be posted in the Loyalty webpage or may be communicated through other media (e.g., YET Activity page, via direct mail, marketing communications, social media, etc.).
- Points and Rewards earned through the Program have no cash value, are non-negotiable, and cannot be redeemed either in whole or in part for cash. If you return any items/products, cancel any paid subscription plan, cancel services from a qualifying eligible purchase or obtain Points through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Program Terms, the appropriate number of Points originally earned from such purchase or activity will be automatically deducted from your Member account Loyalty program balance.
- We are not responsible for rewards, benefits and/or points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity by you or any third party.
- Points and Rewards do not constitute property of any Member or any other person.
- Power Points: may not be swapped, pledged, gifted, sold, or otherwise transferred, other than by YET.life or as otherwise expressly provided for in these Program Terms, and any receipt or use of Points or Rewards in violation of these Program Terms will render such Points and Rewards void. Neither Accounts nor Points or Rewards may be shared or combined with other members. PowerPoints are earned for specific activity and action in our site.
- Charms: This class of reward points are linked to eligible purchases and transactions in our site. This class of reward points may be gifted or otherwise transferred to eligible members of the Program. Charms are not for Sale and cannot be purchased. This class of rewards are not linked to a per transaction value and are only assigned to eligible transactions at the sole discretion of YET.
- Points earned may not be eligible for redemption until twenty-four (24) hours after they are awarded. Points are not capable of being combined or transferred to any other type of promotion or award.
- After 6 (six) months of inactivity, Points of any class (i.e., PowerPoints, Charms) will expire. “Inactivity” is defined as a period in which a Member earns no PowerPoints, makes no qualifying eligible purchases, takes no qualifying actions, and redeems no Points.
- We reserve the right to change how you unlock each Class and how we evaluate each qualifying eligible purchase and/or action. We further reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or actions that are eligible for the Program and/or any applicable Class, and/or the number or types of Rewards you may receive or earn in any applicable Class, in a given time period or for the duration of the Program, and/or any combination thereof. Some site action, purchases, transactions may be excluded from the Program, at YET’ discretion.
- Neither members accounts nor Program rewards, benefits and/or points may be shared or combined. (Charms are excluded from this provision in this specific version of Terms). Only the member paying for the purchase may accumulate rewards, benefits and/or points.
- Rewards may only be redeemed for YET products, services available on YET.life marked as eligible products/services. You cannot combine Rewards with any other promotion. Rewards cannot be exchanged or returned for another product or service or a monetary refund. Points used to redeem a Reward will be deducted from the total Points available in your Member Loyalty account.
- Unless otherwise specifically indicated and explicitly stated on the relevant description of a particular service or product that is offered by a third party on our site, points cannot be redeemed or earned towards such purchase.
- Points of any class cannot be redeemed against VAT tax, or shipping charges. Taxes on Rewards may apply where required by law. You are solely responsible for any tax liability, including disclosure, related to your participation in the Program, including upon receipt of Points or redemption of Rewards.
- The Company does not guarantee in any way the continued availability of any reward, redemption level or any other benefit. The Company assumes no liability to Members as regards the addition or deletion of items from or for which points can be collected, earned, awarded and/or redeemed.
Termination and Modification of the Loyalty Program
- The Program and its benefits are offered at YET’ sole discretion. We may, in our discretion, cancel, amend, modify, restrict, and/or terminate these Loyalty Program Terms and/or the Program, or any aspect or feature of the Program, at any time without prior notice, even if such changes may affect Points already earned and/or the value of Rewards already accumulated and/or the ability to earn Points and/or redeem Rewards.
- Loyalty Program participation may be revoked by YET, in its sole discretion, at any time. Any abuse of the Program; failure to follow any of these Program Terms; membership inactivity for more than six (6) months; misrepresentation; or conduct that may be detrimental to YET or our interests may result in the revocation of your YET membership and make you ineligible for further participation in the Program. If, in our sole discretion, we suspect fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, or violation of these Program Terms, we also have the right to take appropriate legal action.
- If YET terminates the Program or your membership is revoked, any Points or Rewards in your account or available to you prior to such termination or revocation will automatically expire, and your access to the Program and its features will automatically terminate, in YET’ sole discretion.
MarketPlace – YET eStore – “SELLER” section
Our MarketPlace provides the opportunity for our Subscribed Members to set their own eStore (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”)within our YET community and for both Free and Subscribed members to purchase (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”) from other fellow members in a secure, safe, and verified environment.
If you wish to become a Seller in our YET eStore or access and make use (“Buyer”) of any of our Market Place member services within our YET eStore, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR YET MARKET PLACE EITHER AS A SELLER OR AS A BUYER.
Furthermore, by setting up an eStore (“Seller”), by visiting, accessing or any use of our YET eStore, we assume you unconditionally accept these terms and conditions and agree to abide and be bind by all the Terms and Conditions stated here under.
- “Seller” is defined as the Subscribed Member who creates an eStore in YET Market Place for the purpose of posting listings (ads) to sell items or the provision of services.
- “Buyer” is defined as either a Free or a Subscribed Member, whether or not having created an eStore in YET MarketPlace, visits or uses the YET eStore for the purpose of purchasing Items or services.
- “User” is defined as anyone who either simply access, visits, or uses the YET MarketPlace for any purpose, including Sellers and Buyers. (includes all Free and Subscribed YET members)
- “eStore Listings”, “Listings”, “ad”, means any advertisement posted in the YET MarketPlace by a Seller, for services or items
- “Object”, “Item”: is defined as any tangible material that constitutes the object of a listing.
- “Services” is defined by the action of helping or doing work for someone, in exchange of monetary value.
- The word “We”, “Us”, “Our” refers to YETlife Limited, the Company, the Company owners, the Company’s management, and staff.
Access to MarketPlace
You must be over 18 years old to use or access our YET MarketPlace. All YET members have access as a Buyer in our Marketplace, but only Subscribed members can post Listings and act as “Sellers”.
A prerequisite for using or accessing our MarketPlace you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the MarketPlace Listing Terms;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false, inaccurate or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm YET.life or the interests or property of YET.life users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of YET.life;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access our MarketPlace and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from YET.life or MarketPlace’s copyrights and trademarks;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to our MarketPlace.
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
- You consent and accept that YETlife Limited has no responsibility for the content of the Listings. Exclusive responsibility, whether criminal, civil or of any other nature, solely falls on the person who makes the ad.
- You consent and agree that YET.life does not review Users’ postings and does not participate in the actual transactions between Users.
Guidelines for Listings
Our YET MarketPlace is a Listings platform for our Subscribed members to advertise items and services to other YET members. YET.life tries to ensure that all the information provided by the Seller through the Listings are correct at the time of posting but We assume no responsibility nor can we guarantee that the information provided by the Seller and contained in the Listings are accurate, complete, or verified.
Whilst every care has been taken, YET.life does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or reliability of the listings. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility in relation to the contents of these Listings which should not be relied upon as accurate. The Listings contained in our MarketPlace may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these Listings may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these Listings up to date nor any liability for any failure to do so. It is the sole responsibility of the Seller to keep their Listings, accurate, complete, verified, and up to date.
Sellers have the Sole responsibility for the accuracy, authenticity, legality of the information they post reference their Listings and in relation to the following:
- Their personal information (including their name, contact information, location, age, profession, experience etc)
- Description and accurate information pack regarding the Item or Service they advertise, promote or market in their Listing(s)
- Complying and having the legal right to sell, rent, lease, commission, advertise, promote in regard to the items or services they posted in their Listings, in accordance with the Laws of Cyprus, and do not contravene any local, national laws or regulations in the country in which the Seller resides. This responsibility falls solely on the Users.
- The accuracy of the communication and information they provide to other Users via the YET messaging service, or by any other form of either electronic or conventional communication medium.
- Users are responsible for any consequences that may result from either posting a Listing or acquiring an Item or a Service from such Listing.
We reserve the right and it is in our sole discretion, to refuse or delete or edit a Listing(s) that we believe is inappropriate or unsuitable for posting or in breach of our Terms.
If a listing, promotes, or advertises or try to post, promote, or advertise on our MarketPlace items, goods or services that are forbidden by Cyprus law, local, national laws or regulations in the country in which either the Seller or Buyer resides or are subject to regulation, or subject to special licensing by the authorities, we reserve the right to pass your details and IP address on to any law enforcement or regulatory authority.
If you provide false or inaccurate details or impersonate another party or person, or claim to be authorized to sell, buy, promote, or advertise goods or services when you are not, we reserve the right to pass your contact details and IP address on to any law enforcement or regulatory authority.
Note to All Users: Your correspondence or direct dealings with the Seller, including payment, dispatchment and/or delivery arrangements of related goods, items or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the Buyer and the Seller. We are not affiliated in any way, form or shape with any Seller found in our MarketPlace. Furthermore, in no case do we take any responsibility whereas any person trusted incorrect, inaccurate, misleading information contained within a Listing in our Marketplace.
Under no circumstances, including (without limitation) negligence, will the Company, the Company’s owners, the management, and the personnel of YETlife Limited be liable:
- for false or inaccurate Listing information posted in our MarketPlace, advertised in our YET eStore, or otherwise provided to YET.life by the Seller.
- for any loss or damage of any kind, including (without limitation) any direct, special indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, and/or browsing in our MarketPlace. (YET eStore).
- for the Listing(s) of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, third parties, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
The listed prices are given by the Seller and our MarketPlace has no responsibility if they do not correspond to reality or are inaccurate.
We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any digital content or files available for downloading through our MarketPlace (YET eStore) or delivered via email to the Buyer directly from the Seller will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Real Estate Listings
- YET Marketplace operates as a listings platform and were not or claim to be a licensed real estate agent. We cannot help with any transactions related to real estate, nor offer advice or consultation.
- YET.life is not in contact with the advertiser (sellers) or buyers (or tenants), or in contact with the interested landlords or tenants.
- Only owners of real estate, developers, agents, legal representatives of owners of real estate pursuant to a relevant Power of Attorney and first-degree relatives of the owners of the real estate can list real estate on our Marketplace.
- YET Marketplace cannot arrange viewings of the listed properties.
- The information on our MarketPlace is provided purely for informative purposes and does not constitute or form part of any offer or invitation by YET.life to sell or to rent real estate and it should not form the basis of or be relied on in connection with or act as any inducement to enter into, any contract or commitment whatsoever with respect to any such real estate advertised in our MarketPlace.
- All enquiries in relation to real estate, must go to the Member (“Seller”) listing the property.
- The information supplied by third parties with reference to listing advertising properties are not validated by YET Marketplace. The validity needs to be confirmed by contacting the Member who listed the property.
- If at any time you may think that any listing is misrepresenting true facts or is misleading, then please report the listing though our Support Hub and the listing and the Members that posted it, will be investigated, and if your claim is justified the listing will be removed from our MarketPlace.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers found on or through our MarketPlace, including payment of a deposit or any other amount in relation to the purchase, or rent of any real estate, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you (“Buyer”) and such advertiser (“Seller”).
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any dealings in relation to real estate.
- We strongly recommend that you use the services of a lawyer prior to proceeding with any form of real estate transaction
Prohibited Items Policy
We have a zero-tolerance policy for prohibited items, particularly those that promote, support, or glorify hatred violence, or are simply unlawful. Some items present legal risks to our community; are inconsistent with our values; are harmful to our members; or simply are not in the spirit of our ethos.
Sellers deemed to violate this policy can be subject to immediate account suspension or termination.
These items and Services may not be listed in our MarketPlace.
Academic papers and test-taking services
Dissertations and academic papers. Offers for test-taking services etc.
Airbags and batteries containing mercury, freon or similar substances of cooling, chemical and industrial solvents. Medical procedures. Vehicle titles, vehicle number plates, police badges, medical devices, pesticides, and insecticides, and more that are forbidden by local, national, or international law.
Copyright and software
Copies of books, music, films, and any other non-licensed material, including unauthorized copies of software, videogames and more.
Counterfeit goods or imitations
Copies or imitations of a designer goods and items. Uncertified celebrity autographs. Fake copies, coins, stamps, tickets and more.
Devices or techniques for circumvention of the technical protection measures
Devices for circumvention of the technical protection measures for digital devices, as well as for the unlocking of mobile devices, i.e., iPhones
Drugs and para-pharmaceutical compounds
Controlled substances, drugs, illegal drugs, and drug paraphernalia, including psychoactive and plant-based drugs, such as salvia and magic mushrooms, as well as any materials for promoting their use. Legal substances, such as plants or herbs, which if ingested, inhaled, extracted, or otherwise used give a compound producing the same effects as of an illegal drug
E-money Products and services
E-money Cards as well as any other related products & services.
Endangered or Threatened Wildlife Products
Our MarketPlace prohibits the sale of products made from endangered or threatened animals as identified by the CITES Appendix and the US Endangered Species Act.
This policy applies to all species and subspecies of endangered or threatened animals. We may remove animal products at our discretion based on an item’s presentation or if we receive notice that it may be in violation of the law. In addition, we may remove items due to the risk of harm to live, companion, or endangered animals. It is each seller’s responsibility to know and follow all applicable laws.
Some examples of prohibited species include but are not limited to:
- Cetaceans (e.g., Dolphins, Porpoises, Whales)
- Marine Turtles
- Primates (e.g., Bonobo, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Monkeys, Orangutan)
- Protected Birds (e.g., Falcons, Eagles, and Parrots)
- Protected Reptiles and Amphibians
- Sawfish Rostra
- Shark Fins
- Tibetan Antelope
- Wild Cats (e.g., Cheetah, Jaguar, Leopard, Ocelot, Tiger)
Financial or other products, services, securities, and mortgage-backed securities
Investments, refinancing or transfer of non-collectible debt, stock market disbursements, payment orders, traveller’s checks, stocks, bonds or other related financial products, securities, shares of collective investment associations, credit services, services regulated or prohibited according to the applicable laws
Financial Services and payments instruments
Indicatively but not limited to Crowd funding services, trading of Crypto, Bitcoins etc. Online and offline money loans, company liquidation and credit services
Gaming / gambling
Lotteries, sports betting non-legitimately licensed, participations-register in direct game connection, as well as any other related content.
Government IDs, documents, or uniforms
Offer for sale or produce fake Government IDs, passports, diplomas, titles of nobility, as well as uniforms used by government bodies.
Hacking and Cracking materials
Manuals, guides, information, or equipment violating the laws impairing or permitting unauthorized access to software, servers, web pages or other protected items.
Organs or other parts of the human body, body fluids, stem cells, embryos, for medical research or transplants.
- Human Trafficking, Pornographic material, and services
- Pornography and Escort or dating services.
- Pornographic material involving minors, or any content that may be construed as paedophilia
- Trade in human beings, modern-day slavery, offering of cheap labour.
Illegal telecommunications equipment
The aids intended for the acquisition of cable and satellite signals for free. The cable descramblers and black boxes, access cards, smart access cards and un-loopers, illegal tools or products for modification of mobile phones and other devices, deemed illegal by the competent regulatory authorities of the country where such goods are offered for sale.
Mass marketing tools
E-mail lists, software or other products permitting unsolicited e-mail messages (spam)
Miraculous treatments (Tribal witch doctors “medicine”, and remedies)
Unfounded treatments or other items as easy solutions for health
Multi-level marketing pyramid schemes
Multi-level marketing (including online payment randomizers), matrix, pyramid and Ponzi schemes, wealth creation “get quick rich” programs, as well as all similar programs.
Goods, literature, products, or other materials that:
- Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, or other factors
- Promote bigotry, hatred and encourage or incite violent acts
- Encourage or support participation in terrorist groups or other organizations prohibited by law
- Promote revisionist theories prohibited by the applicable legislation
- Violate accepted principles of morality
- Glorify Criminality, i.e., photographs, images or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals or criminal acts.
Sale of rare or precious metals or stones in a commercial scale.
Prescription drugs and medical devices
Medicines or other products requiring prescription by an authorized physician or veterinarian. Medical devices requiring special license for their distribution.
Protected cultural items and works of art
Material covered by the Convention of UNESCO on prohibition and prevention of illicit import, export, and transfer of ownership upon cultural property, as well as of any other relevant good, the sale, export, or transport of which is restricted by law. Artefacts cave formations (speleothems, stalactites, stalagmites etc.) and tombs related to items protected by national and federal laws.
Pyrotechnic devices and hazardous materials
Fireworks and any related products. Toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances, gunpowder, and explosives
Materials, products, or information for the promotion of illegal goods or illegal acts, movement of goods that they do not own or for which they have no power of sale, as well as products produced in violation of any rights of third parties. Contraband goods, and goods acquired under fraudulent circumstances.
Radar jammers, signs, traffic signal converters and related products.
Context matters when it comes to defining what is or is not a weapon. When in doubt, it’s safe to assume that we won’t allow any item intended to be used as a weapon to inflict harm. i.e., firearms, ammunition, hunting knives, disguised or switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, silencers, taser guns, tear gas etc.
Reporting policy breaches
If you see any listings that breaches the above Prohibited items policy, please report it via our Support Hub. When a breach occurs, we will automatically delete the listing and inform the Seller, and relevant law enforcement authorities.
Fees and Payment Methods
The access to our Marketplace is Free of charge for all YET members. Only Subscribed members can become “Sellers” and they are allocated “listings” according of their corresponding Subscription plan. These Listings allows them to advertise their items and services to other members of our community.
All transactions are concluded solely between the Seller and the Buyer.
We offer a safe and secure payment method for a Seller to conduct a financial transaction:
The Buyer pays the Seller via PayPal using our MarketPlace checkout interface. The Seller must have a payment method on file (PayPal) with YET.life. This option of payment method provides a safer and more secure transaction for both Users, a record of the transaction for future reference if needed. YET charges a flat purchase facilitation fee on the final price of the agreed Price between the Seller and the Buyer that gets proceed via our MarketPlace checkout. (this amount is deducted from the Seller’s side). The Seller is responsible for any transaction fees imposed by PayPal on their personal/business account for amounts received from the sale of items or services.
Transactions, Purchases within YET MarketPlace
Purchases and transactions are the sole responsibility of the Users and are binding only on those Users. YET.life does not become a party and does not participate in any way in any purchase agreement or other agreement concluded between the users directly or indirectly using our MarketPlace and / or the services provided through it. YET.life is in no way bound by such contracts or agreements concluded between Users and does not acquire any rights or obligations to be issued by them.
YET.life assumes no responsibility and rejects any claims (whether civil, criminal, indirect or ancillary) due to any dispute, act, or omission in connection with the negotiation, conclusion, validity or performance of such agreement or contract and generally due to any dispute arising between Seller and Buyer. The quoted price of the posted Listing is given by the Seller and YET.life is not responsible for any misleading information.
All delivery, postage charges, collection arrangements and costs, are the sole responsibility of the Users and are binding only on those Users.
Indicatively and not restrictively, YET.life bears absolutely no responsibility and refutes any claim in the following:
- Negotiation and Execution of the Terms of the Contract
It becomes clear that the Seller and the Buyer are free to negotiate and agree on the specific terms of the transaction between them. Users can contract in the way and type that they alone will choose at their own responsibility. YET.life does not take part and does not bear any responsibility regarding the negotiation and/or the execution of the above terms.
Further, you acknowledge that YET.life is not responsible for any damages caused to persons, objects, property, and other items, or for other direct, indirect, or ancillary damages suffered by the User or third party due to or on the conclusion or execution of a purchase contract.
2. Financial Terms – Transaction
YET.life does not participate and is not part of the agreement or contract that the Seller concludes with the Buyer, it is not involved in the formulation of the financial terms that will govern this agreement or contract, as indicative and not restrictive, with the amount of the purchase price, the time, manner, and place of its repayment, but neither with the observance and execution of these conditions.
The price that is mentioned in a posted Listing may be indicative and the parties may agree on a higher or lower price. It is therefore the sole responsibility of the Contracting Users, to agree to the above terms as well as to fulfil them while it becomes clear that the Seller can claim exclusively from the Buyer (and in no case from YET.life) the agreed price.
3. Differences in the quality and characteristics of the Objects
YET.life bears no responsibility for the quality or authenticity of the Items, for any inherent actual or legal defects, lack of agreed properties, as well as in case the quality and general characteristics of the Items do not meet the description given, in the posted Listing. In the event of any dispute between Users regarding the above, you expressly acknowledge that YET.life assumes no liability, therefore there is no obligation on the part of YET.life to provide civil restitution, compensation, or payment to Users.
4. Compliance with the Legislation
It is the sole responsibility of the Users to comply with the applicable legislation and the principles imposed by good faith and business ethics and to ensure that the content of the agreement or contract between them and any act or action does not contradict the above.
Users are reminded that they must take care of any obligation to impose and refund VAT and for any obligation to issue a receipt in each of their financial transactions, in accordance with the provisions of law in their respective jurisdictions. Compliance with tax legislation is the sole responsibility of the Users and YET.life bears no responsibility and refutes any claim regarding the above.
Disputes, Refunds and Cancellations.
Any disputes or claims that have arisen, are solely between the Seller and the Buyer. We do not resolve disputes or offer arbitration between the parties.
All matters associated to refunds and cancellation of purchased transactions are the sole responsibility of the Users and are binding only on those Users according to the agreed terms of sale by and between the Seller and the Buyer.
Facilitation transaction fees paid to YET are not refundable as those are for enabling the financial transaction within out MarketPlace environment. It is in our Sole discretion to review this rule on a case-by-case basis.
Misuse of our community platform
We may at our discretion issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, or remove User Content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off our platform if we think that they are misusing the platform (including harassing other our community members) or breaching any of our user terms. However, whether or not we decide to take any of these steps, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on our platform and we do not accept any liability for unauthorised or unlawful content on our platform.
We aim to work together with our community to keep our platform working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Postings and User Content
Our community platform permits the submission of user posts and comments including the submission of images, videos or other content by you and other users (all of which is defined as “User Content “) and the hosting and publishing of such User Content.
You agree to comply with all posting and YET Guidelines, rules which we provide on our community platform and which will be deemed to be expressly incorporated into these Terms.
You shall be solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and authorise us to use all copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in and to any User Content to enable inclusion and use on our community platform and in accordance with these Terms; and
- whilst, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Content, by submitting the User Content to us, you hereby grant us, in addition to any other rights which we may have, a worldwide, royalty- free, non- exclusive and transferable license (which is sub-licensable) to use, copy, prepare derivative works of (including without limitation, to rename, edit, shorten, split videos into different segments, and use an entire image or video or segments as part of compilations), display and broadcast the User Content in connection with our community platform and our business, including without limitation to grant access to our community platform to third parties who are members of our community to view the User Content (and derivative works thereof) and to distribute the User Content through the platform through any and all media or distribution methods now available or later
- you will not:
- submit material that is false or misleading copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the User Content and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein;
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us, our business or any third party;
- submit material that is unlawful, obscene, libellous, threatening, pornographic, or encourages conduct that would or may lead to the mistreatment of animals, or would be considered a criminal offense, or contains any images showing harm to or mistreatment of animals, or gives rise to civil liability or violates any law, or
- misidentify yourself in submitting the User Content or misstate your identity.
Any breach of the above warranties may result in your account being immediately terminated and may result in you becoming liable to legal action.
We do not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice, which it may express, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. You understand that when using our community platform, you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources, and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content. You may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against us with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold us, our owners, affiliates, employees, agents and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of our community platform.
Our website does not regularly review posted Comments but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make, and you agree to indemnify us for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
Copyright and Licence
Our platform contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Copyrights are protected by the Cypriot Right of Intellectual Property Law 59/76 that was amended during the years by the Laws 63/77 and 18/93.
You are granted a licence to use the services provided for your use by our community platform and the material contained on our community platform subject to the restrictions described in these Terms.
You are not permitted to:
- republish material from our community platform (including republication on another websites, except for the publication of extracts from our site on social media accounts, such as Facebook, for the purposes of promoting use of our website);
- sell, rent, license, sublicense, lease, distribute, copy, duplicate, publish or reproduce material from our community platform and any material or any part thereof for use by any third party;
- use any material in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person’s legal rights under any applicable law, or in any way that is offensive, indecent, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
If you breach these Terms in any way then the licence granted to you will be automatically terminated upon such breach and we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to our platform, or cancelling your account.
You must retain and must not delete or remove all copyright notices and other proprietary notices placed on any material.
Our community platform is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to our community platform or the information and material provided on our community platform.
The content of the pages of our community platform is for your general information and use only and it is subject to change without prior notice.
We do not warrant that our community platform will be constantly available, or available at all or that the information on our community platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on our community platform constitutes or is meant to constitute advice of any kind. We do not provide any warranty as to the suitability of the information and material found or offered on our community platform for any particular purpose. You understand and agree that we are not liable or responsible for any product, service or opportunity offered by any user on our community platform. We do not assess or investigate the accuracy or identity of any posting or user and shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage, or harm you may suffer as a result of using our community platform or acquiring any product or service from a third party posting on our community platform.
Your use of any information or material on our community platform is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, opportunities, or information available through our community platform meet your own specific requirements.
You acknowledge that information and material found or offered on our platform may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our community platform and the use of our community platform (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Our liability to you in relation to the use of our community platform or under or in connection with these Terms, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows: we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any nature whether arising directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on information obtained from our community platform; we and our employees will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage and will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
Nothing in these Terms will limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
By using our platform, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these Terms are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use our platform.
If you breach these Terms you will be held fully responsible for any loss suffered by us as result of such breach and will be held accountable for all losses caused or profits gained by you from breaching these Terms.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our Company/website, its employees, directors, officers and their successors and assignees and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, without limitation, legal expenses) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Terms.
Other websites and third-party services
Our platform may contain links to other websites that are not under our control and are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not endorse the material on those sites.
We will send you information relating to your account (e.g., payment authorisations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices etc.) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our YET.life website.
Notices will be deemed received and properly served 24hrs after posted on the YET.life website. The same applies for an email communication; 24 hours after an email is sent by YET will be deemed received by the user. As proof of service, it is sufficient that the email was sent to the specified email address as per your registered account details.
The failure by us to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the Terms shall not be a waiver of them or the right at any time subsequently to enforce all Terms.
If any provision of these Terms shall be found by any court to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms which shall remain in full force and effect.
If any provision of these Terms is so found to be invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification(s) as may be necessary to make it valid and enforceable.
Variation and other important Terms
We may revise these Terms from time-to-time. Revised Terms will apply to the use of our platform from the date of the publication of the revised Terms on our platform. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If you disagree with any part of these Terms, please do not become a Member, or make any use of our Member services.
If any provision part-provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms. If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the parties shall negotiate in good faith to amend such provision so that, as amended, it is legal, valid and enforceable, and, to the greatest extent possible, achieves the intended commercial result of the original provision.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to, or shall be deemed to, constitute a partnership, agency, or joint venture of any kind between You and Us.
Should any of these terms and conditions for any reason be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it shall be deemed to be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions.
We may assign our rights under this agreement to any third party at our discretion. Users and or Subscribers are not permitted to assign any rights without our express written agreement.
Exclusion of Third-Party Rights
These Terms are for the benefit of you and us and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these Terms is not subject to the consent of any third party. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, Pandemic lock-downs, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- By using our services, you are deemed to have executed this Agreement electronically; effective on the date you register your Account and start using our services. Your Account registration constitutes an acknowledgment that you are able to electronically receive, downloads, and print this Agreement.
- In connection with this Agreement, you may be entitled to receive certain records, such as contracts, notices, and communications, in writing. To facilitate your use of the website, you give us permission to provide these records to you electronically instead of in the paper form.
- By registering for an Account, you consent to electronically receive and access, via email, all correspondence and notices for the services provided to you under these Terms.
- In order to ensure that we are able to provide correspondence communication and notices to you electronically, you must notify us of any change in your email address by updating your Account information on the website or by contacting Customer Support.
Language of Communication
The official language of all legal documents, disclaimers, correspondence, communication, notices relevant to YETlife will be made in the English language. The users/members/subscribers declare that they have adequate knowledge of the English language and that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our community platform and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of our community platform.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and any dispute or claim or matter arising out of or relating to, or in connection with or its subject matter or formation of these Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the laws of the Republic of Cyprus before the Courts of Cyprus.
Version 2 – April 2021