The YET App is now available for download in the App Store and Google Play. So hopefully you are already reading this via your App!
The App will become the foundation on which we will build future services and be regularly updated and improved – both in terms of new services, but also its performance.
We know how important it is to make the user experience as smooth as possible and already we have the following in development:
- Messaging – you’ll remember that we tested live messaging with voice & video calling on the YET.life website. We are now working on a powerful new messaging engine. We want messages to update in real time, similar to iMessage and WhatsApp, so that’s what we’ll be doing as step one. This will make messages much more responsive and virtually instant.
- Video – enhanced video uploading feature by compressing the media to enable faster playback.
- Swipes & Vibration – introduction of a number of swipes and gestures to improve the usability of the YET App, such as, press to copy text, press to save a photo or video, swipe to mark as read or delete, etc and swipe to go back a screen. This feature will also include vibration as you interact with different parts on your phone.
- Zoom – support Zoom. This will allow you to launch and join Zoom meetings from Social Groups from in the App.
- Dark Mode – support for Dark Mode throughout the App, syncing with iOS and Android settings. This will allow all screens in the App to be displayed with dark colours for a relaxing experience at night.
If you haven’t already done so, you can download the App now via the following links:
Then look out for the regular updates and be sure to download the very latest version as soon as it becomes available.
Get It, Use It, Share It!